We've been developing, designing, supporting and maintaining web content management systems since 1999, so we've practically grown up with the web. And, today, we've grown to be known as the master builder of these open source digital experiences for a growing roster of national, regional and local clients in the real estate, travel, healthcare, nonprofit and higher education industries. We're proud to set the standard for success in our industry. To help us continue our growth, we're seeking an experienced Frontend Developer to join our highly skilled team.
Inclind Inc is a highly creative east coast web agency company providing technical, creative and analytical web services (primarily around Drupal/ Wordpress). We help businesses succeed. We've been in business for 20+ years, have worked on many great projects and always look to push the envelope on what we do. We live at the beach and work in the cloud, this is our passion and dream.
Now, back to you!
- Working with clients to develop the overall look and design of a website
- Writing website code with programming languages such as HTML, C++ and Java
- Producing, maintaining and modifying websites and user interfaces
- Incorporating applications, graphics, audio and video clips into client websites
- Creating tools that enhance the user's website experience
- Ensuring websites are accessible across many platforms, including laptops and smartphones
- Routinely testing websites for ease of use, speed and other quality factors
- Fixing any website issues or bugs that arise
- About 2 years of agency or freelance experience
- Thorough understanding of web fundamentals (HTML, JS, and CSS)
- Examples of Drupal / WordPress custom themes
- Adherence to web standards
- Passion for new technology and problem solving
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work on deadlines and perform under pressure
- Desire grow and learn
- Experience with Bootstrap and/or Tailwind
- Comfort with maintaining a local development environment
- Experience with JS frameworks such as React/ Angular
- Experience with version control (git)
- Knowledge of development for mobile devices
This is a full time/ fully remote position
- Health insurance & retirement plans
- Dental/ Vision/ Life Insurance plans
- Remote Office Stipend
- Technology Stipend
- Remote working
- Flex hours / minimum vacation requirements (12 days)!
- Company fun time on Fridays!
- Paid outings to conventions, or whatever strikes your fancy.
- Super cool co-workers!
- Super fun, rewarding projects!