We've been developing, designing, supporting and maintaining web content management systems since 1999, so we've practically grown up with the web. And, today, we've grown to be known as the master builder of these open source digital experiences for a growing roster of national, regional and local clients in the real estate, travel, healthcare, nonprofit and higher education industries. We're proud to set the standard for success in our industry. To help us continue our growth, we're seeking an experienced backend developer to join our highly skilled team.
Inclind Inc is a highly creative east coast web agency company providing technical, creative and analytical web services (primarily around Drupal/ Wordpress). We help businesses succeed. We've been in business for 20+ years, have worked on many great projects and always look to push the envelope on what we do. We live at the beach and work in the cloud, this is our passion and dream.
Now, back to you!
- Developing custom modules and web applications using PHP-based systems (Drupal / WordPress etc.)
- Integrating with third-party systems using APIs while applying best practices
- Providing support & iterative improvements for existing websites
- Collaborating within a team environment (including non-technical participants)
- Effectively communicating with stakeholders, partners and team members
- Participate with technical planning, task definition, estimating, and solution creation
- Recording a timesheet of your task activities
- Willingness to grow and expand your skills
- 2+ years of agency or freelance experience primarily with PHP development
- 2+ years experience with Drupal (Symfony), WordPress or other PHP based content management systems
- Experience with version control (git) and CI/CD pipelines (preferably including CircleCI)
- Experience developing custom modules/plugins and web applications using APIs and best practices
- Experience maintaining a local development environment
- Located in the Eastern or Central time zone and comfortable working remotely with a distributed team
- Experience with hosting services like Pantheon / Platform.sh / Acquia
- Experience with Bootstrap and/or Tailwind
- Experience with JS frameworks such as React/ Angular
- Experience with MVC Frameworks: Laravel, Yii, Symfony
This is a full time/ fully remote position
- Health insurance & retirement plans
- Dental/ Vision/ Life Insurance plans
- Remote Office Stipend
- Technology Stipend
- Remote working
- Flex hours / minimum vacation requirements (12 days)!
- Company fun time on Fridays!
- Paid outings to conventions, or whatever strikes your fancy.
- Super cool co-workers!
- Super fun, rewarding projects!