Washingtons Green Grocer's Yummy New Product Catalog!
We're excited to announce the launch of the product catalog for Washingtons Green Grocer. Over the last month, we've worked with Zeke and Lisa to restructure their website content and ecommerce products to create a more engaging experience ripe with rich content and photography. We've been monitoring their site with Google Analytics Real Time reporting and its going crazy with all the new visitors!
The new content structure is related and interlinked through the use of taxonomy and a new menu navigation. Users can now visit the site, see all of the products, product kits and boxes offered by Washington's Green Grocer, and also see the farms and organic suppliers the products are coming from, as well as recipes they can use with each weeks offerings. We also implemented custom programming to facilitate content relation a bit tighter between recipes, farms, and product categories. With the addition of Stacey Pfarr blogging weekly with good recipes and new service to Delaware, Washington's Green Grocer is definitely worth checking out for people looking to eat healthier, support organic farms and local business.
Now it's very easy for a customer and non customer to see what Washington's Green Grocer offers before signing up, what dishes they can create with their organic products, as well as see exactly what farms their food is coming from!
A Few Statistics For the Geeks
- Pages of content increased from 398 to 1233, indexed and sitemapped
- Facebook 'Likes' increased from 1490 to 2752 since December, 2011
- Mobile users are up 12%, surpassing IE users!
- 1300 new customers since January 1st, 2012!
- Amazon SES effortlessly pumping out ~50,000 newsletter emails a week!
- Lines of code reduced by 4,231.
- ~50,000 visits and ~100,000 pageviews a month